About Sue Krider, Allie Beth Allman & Associates
A knack for building strong relationships has served Sue Krider well over a long and successful business career. From a decade in the hotel industry, she learned the value of five-star service. Raised in a family of entrepeneurs, Sue left the corporate world in 2001 to begin her real estate career. Currently a Vice President, Broker Associate with Allie Beth Allman & Associates Realtors®, Sue is a member of one of the most successful single office firms serving the Park Cities, North Dallas, Downtown and Turtle Creek neighborhods.
A Turtle Creek high-rise resident herself, Sue extols the virtues of the upper-story lifestyle with a confident passion that inspires even the most ardent lawn lover to abandon their mower for more rarified air. Knowledgeable in all facets of the condominium transaction, Sue represents both buyers and sellers and is consistently praised by both parties to any deal.
Sue is passionate about her neighborhood and is actively involved in her community, including these leadership positions:
- Board Member, Lee Park and Arlington Hall Conservancy; Chair of the Membership and Marketing Committee
- Past Board Member (2006-11), Renaissance on Turtle Creek HOA
- Best & Better Friend, Friends of The Katy Trail
- Member, Turtle Creek Association
- Member, Metrotex Association of Realtors; Government Affairs Committee Member
- Member, Uptown Dallas Association
- Member, Oak Lawn Committee
- Principle, Pacesetters Real Estate Networking Group